Sunday 24 June 2007

My First Entry -Something about SunniPath

I have been thinking of starting a blog for quite some time now.I think it`s about time I start.
Writing anonymously ,I have heard is helpful.May be it`s time I test this-just to know for sure.

Since this is the first entry on my blog, I`ll begin by mentioning a website, an online Islamic academy that has completely changed the direction of my life -and surely of many others as well.

http://www.sunnipath.com/

If you are seeking to learn Islam , from the comfort of your home,office ,school,hostel or where ever then please do enroll.I have been a student for a couple of months now and I wish I had more free time to do more courses on SunniPath.

The teachers,students,TAs ,CAs and the rest of the staff are all splendid.


I can go on and on about SunniPath , but I guess nothing comes close to joining a course and getting a first hand experience.Once one joins the SunniPath family its impossible to leave it.

SunniPath is a life transforming experience.May Allah swt bless the academy and all its staff for their tremendously beneficial work.Ameen.

No comments: